This has been an exciting year for the Bob Myers Properties team and now we have a new superstar on the team, Bridget Unruh. Her boundless energy, can-do attitude and real estate experience make her a natural realtor. She joined ReeceNichols The Village and the Bob Myers Properties team this month and now is well on her way to being a top producer!
Bridget Unruh – first things first…
- Wichita, Kansas is Bridget’s hometown. She has terrific parents who are both in real estate and one sister.
- Bridget graduated from Wichita State University, majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Before joining our team, Bridget was the Marketing Coordinator for Kessinger/Hunter & Company, LC, a commercial real estate company in Kansas City.
- Bridget found her ideal position with ReeceNichols The Village as a Realtor on the Bob Myers Properties team.
Bridget Unruh Q&A – now the fun stuff!…
We asked Bridget 10 fun, interesting questions designed to let us and you get to know her.
First, A Couple Deep End Questions:
- So Bridget, what was one life changing moment?
I realized that too many people are unhappy in their career choices; therefore, I knew I would pursue something that I am passionate about.
- What is one thing people may not know about you – Bridget Unruh?
My dad’s side of the family is related to Reba McEntire…or so he says! I have never seen the proof, but it’s a fun thought!
Next, A Little Geography:
- Are you a Beach or Mountains gal?
Mountains! I grew up snow skiing and snowboarding with my family in Colorado every spring break. As a result, some of my fondest childhood memories come from those annual trips and quality time spent together.
- What is your favorite place you have visited?
While there are too many places to count, the first that comes to mind is my grandparents’ home in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Since childhood, every other year my family and I visit my grandparents in Germany. We typically spent one week at their home and one week visiting a neighboring country. I love the culture, the history, and the simplicity that the German countryside has to offer; not to mention, the beer is quite delicious. Prost!
Now, A Little About Your Passions And Hobbies:
- You were very accomplished in school. What was your favorite subject?
English/writing. I have always veered towards the creative side of life.
- What is your favorite holiday and the “Eclipse 2017” does not count?
Christmas! I adore the cheerfulness and joy that comes along with the season. My family has switched to a White Elephant gift giving method, so it takes the stress out of the holiday. Also, when my music is on shuffle and a Christmas song comes on, I belt it out just as loud in July as I would in December.
- We are total foodies and KC is a food town. What is your favorite meal?
Homemade pizza night with the family! We take fresh dough from a local bakery, lay out toppings a mile long, and share everyone’s pizza creations with a bottle of wine.
- We know you are busy, but what is one hobby you wish you spent more time doing?
Pottery. I took a course my freshman year of high school because I had to earn an art credit. I found that I loved making things with my hands! Ever since I was a kid, I loved getting messy and being creative; naturally, pottery was a perfect fit.While there are too many places to count, the first that comes to mind is my grandparents’ home in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Since childhood, every other year my family and I visit my grandparents in Germany. We typically spent one week at their home and one week visiting a neighboring country. I love the culture, the history, and the simplicity that the German countryside has to offer; not to mention, the beer is quite delicious. Prost!
Finally, Bring It Home With the Big Ones:
- Now a serious one, why residential real estate?
It’s in my blood. I grew up in a real estate household; mom is in residential and dad is in commercial. There are so many aspects of this industry that I find interesting but none more than making a meaningful connection with clients as their trusted advisor for their real estate needs.
- Bridget, what is your motto?
“Nothing is ever as good as it seems, and nothing is ever as bad as it seems.” I think this is a simple, yet effective way to look at life. We all experience peaks and troughs throughout time, but with a good attitude, hard work ethic and honest conduct, good things are bound to happen.
Bridget Unruh – Welcome!
I am so pleased to welcome Bridget Unruh to the team. Her work experience, lifetime exposure to all things real estate, outstanding communication skills and natural ability to connect people have prepared her to explode onto the Kansas City Market. Her attention to detail, client-first attitude, amazingly creative mind, technical knowledge, her sense of cutting-edge trends, charming personality, and sense of fun make her the perfect Bob Myers Properties team member!
You can and should meet Bridget soon! So, contact her via the website, at the office 913.262.7755 or through her social media.
Bob Myers Properties
Community Focused, Architecturally Passionate, People Proven